Thursday, April 14, 2011

yOgUrToPiA

last night the fiancé and i visited a new frozen yogurt shop in our neighborhood. let’s just say - it was amazing. i think there were roughly 15 - 20 flavors of non-fat frozen yogurt and an assortment of toppings. i tried vanilla, chocolate milk and peanut butter. the fiancé tried espresso, vanilla and yellow cake batter. we were very impressed with our choices and are excited to try it again. we were both intrigued by lemon chiffon....we have a thing for lemon flavoring. I am sure that will be in our cup next time! if you live out by us or don't mind a nice evening drive - head out our way and try yogurtopia!! we would definitely join you!

3 comments:

nanettemills said...

I'm excited to try this place. Opens just in time for my pregnant ice cream cravings! We'll have to go soon.

Kate said...

oooo la la - where is this! we have to take the boys!

Stephanie said...

I have been so excited to try this place!! Maybe today... :)