Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Made the Switch

So after questioning my fellow coworkers the past few weeks about their android phones...I finally made the switch from the blackberry. Many of my coworkers were blackberry lovers - pretty much everyone had them and loved them for work, until they made the switch.

I loved my blackberry too. It was easy to use, great functions, outstanding battery retention. I was fearful I would lose everything switching to an android. Needless to say last Thursday my life changed forever. I love my new phone. I love finding Google Widgets online. I love playing Words with Friends - with Little. I love the graphics even though they are a bit rough on the battery life. Also, since my phone is a touchscreen it has stopped my texting/emailing while driving. It is pretty much impossible and I am too scared now to try it! LOL.

Cheers to making changes in your life. Granted mine was only upgrading my phone...little steps people, little steps.

2 comments:

Tara said...

DROID! Also, love the frequent posting. I have to drink some of that water.

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

I'm with Tara on the posting. AND I'm on Words too - vluhrs user name!