Thursday, April 7, 2011

low, side swept, curly, flower?

Count down to the wedding is about 90 days. That means all of the small details (hair, shoes, makeup, earrings, etc) that I have put off over the past several months - need a final decision. I am planning on doing a practice round of hair dos. Here are a few that I found online that I 'think' will work with my hair.

Which is your favorite?

yes, that is kelly ripa - love her.




8 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

favorite is first.

Rachel said...

Me too! Love the first one.

Katie said...

I love all three! I think Kelly's do would get a bit annoying though, with it hanging in your face. If i had to pick an absolute fave it would be 3. That is so you....

Abbey said...

I might have to steal the first one!

Kate said...

My favorite is the first one. But I think you should also manage to wear a flower, for at least part of the day. Flowers are perfect for an island wedding. You'll look beautiful no matter what!

Stephanie said...

Love the first - so pretty!

Jenny said...

I love the first one!

Erica Anderson said...

I agree with everyone else! The first one!