So my last post was a hit. 7 comments/suggestions - terrific. I agree - I think I am going to attempt hairstyle #1. So now onto earrings. I saw this jeweler in one of my wedding magazines. Kendra Scott makes some awesome jewels. She will even let the customer choose the color of their choice in a few of her designs! So in order for me to wear something 'blue' on my wedding day - I am going with light blue quartz earrings.
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago


11 comments:
I like the middle.
Left, first.
Middle, second.
Jill says the third. She also says, most perfect earrings ever.
This is fun......middle!
right side...
For sure the long ones on the left. And I missed yesterday's post, but I like the first one and I definitely think you should wear a flower...or, even better, feathers. Maybe with some rhinestones.
Really like the long ones (left). And, love the first hairstyle especially with your hair I think it'll work really well and look really spectacular.
first earrings...go big if its all you are wearing. 1st hairstyle, but add a flower...you will be in Hawaii, ON THE BEACH...so, why not??
I like the ones on the right.
I like the first one but they're all really pretty!
Love the middle pair!
Post a Comment