Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shellac!

Last night I got my first Shellac Manicure!
I am pleased as punch with the results.
I had been wanting to try it for a while since reading about it on PW's blog.
I was hooked and decided for the wedding I would have it done.
A light shimmery pink makes the nails that I do have - look like gems, lol
The lady asked what shape I wanted them filed -
I told her whatever you think.
She looked at me -
lady look at my nails clearly I do not take care of them!
The Shellac is supposed to last 10-14 days.
I am anxious to see the turn out.

I also got a terrific pedicure.
The cute asian man
put a fun orchid flower on both of my big toes.
 I will not be posting a picture of my feet.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Oh, shellac! I've been wanting to try. My friend Mary did it and said it was great. I want a full report on it when you get back.