This is my 100th post on this silly little blog.
I can't think of a better 100th post than to annouce that I am a married lady.
I have never felt more beautiful or loved than I did on my wedding day.
It was truly amazing day and one that I will never forget.
Check out my hubby - isn't he cute!
** more pictures to come - still hiding the dress for the reception! HA.

7 comments:
You both look AMAZING and HAPPY. So excited for you guys!
This is the prettiest picture ever. Can't wait to see the dress!
This brought tears to my eyes. You both looks so great and happy!!
Awe I love it! Amazing picture of the two of you. You guys look so happy! Can't wait to celebrate with you both!
Aww - congrats, Anne! You look beautiful! So happy for you guys! :)
LOVE it, you look absolutely bee-utiful, as I knew you would as a bride! Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats again , Mrs. Strube :)
You look gorgeous. Also, the shellac manicure looks like it held up well!
Post a Comment