I am a KC Royals fan. I tend to be a fair-weather fan, and only cheer for them when they are playing great. Haha, the KC people reading this blog are scratching their head wondering if they are ever good? This year I have decided to be an ALL-SEASON fan. You just wait. My goal is to attend 10 games this season. The home opener is this coming Monday and I definitely wish I could skip work to attend. I guess I'll just have to listen to the game in my cube.
Say it with me...."Let's Go Royals.....Let's Go Royals..... Let's Go Royals"


3 comments:
I saw LOTS of people wearing Royals Blue around town today!
Anne,
I am totally an all-season Royals fan so let me know if you want to go to a game. I'm always in. There is a ladies night in May so I'll get a group together for that.
Anne...I can't remember who...but someone told me your blog was good...so here I am checking it out...and they're not kidding..this is lots of fun! Glad to see life is going so well!
Post a Comment