Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hays, KS

This weekend, I am going to stretch the legs of my trusty Ford Fusion.
We are making a trip to Hays, KS for a wedding.
This is my first time to Hays, and well pretty much any city West of Salina. 
It is about 4 hours away from KC.
I can't decide if I should drive or make Ashley?!?!?
I think I may get bored just riding along.

There sure is a lot of land between KC and Hays.
In the back of my mind...
I anticipate the car ride being very sceneic and full of fields.
Is there a Braum's in Salina?
I am hoping to stop through Manhattan on the way home, 
to get some So Long...

3 comments:

Kate said...

heck yes make ashley drive! and yes there is a braum's in salina! have fun!

Katie said...

So I went to Great Bend a couple of weekends ago...not a fun ride. There is a Braums in about every small town past Manhattan, oh and a lot of 'adult' stores. Have fun!

Tara said...

I know you do not have "napping" tendencies like I do, but I would make Ashley drive, so you can take a little snooze if you need one.