I spent Monday evening with Giada De Laurentiis, one of my favorites from the Food Network. Her latest cook book 'Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California' was released at the end of March. Rainy Day Books held a conversation gathering at Unity Temple on the Plaza to discuss her new book, life, and work. With a purchase of the ticket, the participants received a signed copy of her new book! I cannot wait to get cooking! If anyone wants to taste test...come on over! :)
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago



6 comments:
Was it so awesome? JEALOUS.
I'm so jealous - I was going to go to this and totally forgot! How was it??
it was terrific! chelsea handler is coming i think (5/7, 3-5 pm).
Ohhh....I bet that'll be a fun book signing, too!
I AM VOLUNTEERING AS A TASTE TESTER! I WANT TO BE FIRST IN LINE!
That is so awesome, I'm jealous! You'll have to share some of your favorite recipes!
Post a Comment