Thursday, March 11, 2010

Did You Know- Thursday

I am starting this new little thing to kick my rear into gear in regards to blogging more frequently. So, every Thursday I am going to put a little diddy up here about me.  I am assuming some of my readers will already know it, but to those of you just getting to know me....may find it interesting, laughable, intriguing.

Please don't judge me, but I watch / DVR a lot of TV. I honestly do not know how I have time to sit on my rear and watch this much TV. I would say that some of my TV watching is done while I am standing washing dishes, making dinner, folding laundry, surfing the internet, playing withe pups, working out.  Typically in the summer and winter...there isn't anything on TV. This past winter I read about 6 books to kill the time.  And well, summer is coming up...so I guess yard work and being outdoors will take the reign on the TV watching.


Here are a few of my favorites.

Cougar Town
The Deep End (new this year and hilarious!)
LOST
Modern Family
Parenthood (i just DVR'd this week and I think I'm going to love it)
Greys
Private Practice
General Hospital on SoapNet
Project Runway
The View
Food Network (giada and barefoot contessa)
Yard Crashers (HGTV)
The Real Housewives (all cities)
Rachel Zoe Project
Kell on Earth ...(when i remember it is on)
The Hills/City
Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives


This is just embarrassing.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Anne..not embarassing at all. I would NEVER write all the shows I DVR because it is a ridiculous amount. ITS.LIKE.BANANAS!!! And I am still trying to figure out if I like the Deep End or not. ummmmm??