Wednesday, May 2, 2012

baby Mac

Baby Maclin was born on 4/18. I wrote about his awesome mom here.
He shares the same bday as my friend Erica.
And my other friend Andrea happened to have her baby girl Cora on the same day!
I had 3 friends due within a couple of weeks of each other and they happened to all deliver within 7 days! Week of babies!

Mac's momma said he is a bit over 7 lbs as of last week and that he is sleeping great at night. Only waking up a couple of times to feed. His momma looks great and I can't wait for her to come back to work.
The hubs and I visited Mac on Monday. The entire time I held him he was just staring at me. I thought it was quite funny. He has the bluest eyes and cutest little nose. I asked his mom and dad if I could take him home. They immediately said No! LOL.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wondered when your friend had her baby- crazy that it ended up being the same day as Cora. You look pretty good holding that baby!