this past weekend the husband was out of the country for work.
i was on call for work- the first weekend into a really big project. lucky me
we successfully started the project this past thursday and there were very few hiccups over the weekend.
thank god.
friday night i went to the gym hoping to spend about an hour working off stress
it ended up being a little over 2 hours
when i wanted to leave the gym, my car decided it did not want to.
it would not start
so with the husband out of the country, i called my wonderful parents to come to the rescue.
my battery could not be jumped.
we called the tow truck.
he could not jump me, therefore he towed me.
it was sad seeing my little car up on the rig.
have i ever mentioned that i really hate car problems?
i take pretty good care of my car. follow all of the scheduled maintenance, oil changes and tire rotations.
so when crap like this happens it really makes me mad
apparently my alternator is shot. ahem.
so it is in the works of being fixed.
luckily it is monday and i can put this annoying weekend behind me.
next weekend will be more fun!
a wedding shower for heather and a fun activity planned with friends on sunday.
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago

2 comments:
1. when you said your husband was gone, I didn't realize you meant OUT of the country gone.
2. THAT STINKS. I hate hate hate car problems.
The only upside, is that I think most alternators come with a long warranty, so you should not have this particular problem again. That's what I tell myself every time I have to have something fixed, anyway.
Post a Comment