Our friends Little and Cody were married on Thursday evening . She arranged for a trolly to pick everyone up at McCoy's in Westport and drive us out to the JoCo Court House in Olathe. The mood of the evening - chill, comfortable, friendly and Shaffer style. I had never been to the court house but could not think of a better reason to go! Little and Cody said their I-Dos in front of their very dearest friends and family. It was so wonderful to see the support from all of their friends that day.
After the ceremony we headed back to McCoy's for a great dinner. I love how their wedding was on their terms and what they envisioned. They kept it true to how they wanted to remember the day. Cheers to Cody and Little - wishing you many years of happiness!! Thanks for keeping it real.
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago

1 comment:
Ahhh you are a wedding fool, Anne!!! They look great- so happy!!! Congrats to them:)
Can't wait to catch up in a couple weeks!!!
Post a Comment