My little Harper loves TV. There are times where she is so captivated by the it, I honestly think she can understand what is going on. The other night, Marley & Me was on and of course she was mesmerized by Marley. She would run up to the TV and sit in front of it. She gets so excited by the sounds and movements on the screen. I am sure you're thinking - duh Anne, it is a dog on the TV and he is nuts half the time. But look at her in the picture below. Jen Aniston and no Marley. She is totally into it!
Look at those big ears!


2 comments:
This confirms what I thought, Harper is smarter than Belle. She at least realizes something is going on inside the TV. Belle thinks EVERY dog on the TV is outside and she feels the need to protect the house.
I agree with VL! My dogs pretty much ignore the TV until there is a dog on it, and then they go nuts trying to find the dog. Super annoying but also kinda cute. - Jayme
Post a Comment