Recently, I have found myself justifying making purchases because they are "for the wedding". I am usually pretty frugal but recently that has not been the case. I figured since we may have out of town guests for different wedding activities, I felt the need to update the bedding in the guest room. I have been stalking PB again...for this one duvet to go on sale. Alas - it went on sale last week and it arrived this week. Little did I remember that not only did I need to update the duvet, but I also need a new bed skirt and sheets. That will happen this weekend. When we moved into our house 3 years ago...I purchased a $24.99 bed in a bag from Target. It was a great find that got me through. But honestly, it was the worst looking thing ever. I am ready for the change. I hope it is put to use...come on over - i'll even make you breakfast!
I suggested to The Fiancé that it is now time to paint the 2 guest rooms and bath. He said - yeah that would be a great project for our holiday break. Well, I was thinking more along the lines of in the next month - maybe a random weekend when we have nothing going on. He agreed! Yipppee. I cannot wait to get painting and transform the guest rooms into something FANTASTIC. Below is a picture of the bedding – and I sort of want to copy the aesthetic of the room. We shall see…
Who wants to be our first guest!!?!?!


1 comment:
how bout your sister...just your sister...no husband, no kids...just me... would YOU let me sleep til at least 9am?? good lord wouldn't that be heaven and oh to have breakfast made for me without me having to wipe anyone's hands or clean up spilled pancake batter... oh pretty please!
Post a Comment