Friday, June 18, 2010

I Feel Like a Brisket

Hello blog reader, do you watch RHWofNY? Well, I do and my favorite character is Bethenny Frankel - the skinny margarita girl. She has her own shown now - Bethenny Getting Married? - on Thursday evenings.  It has only been the second episode and I cannot get enough of her wisecracks. I found my self hunched over last night laughing. There are times she appears to be PC...but really she just spews from her mouth. She tells it like it is...even if it isn't nice. She is a bit vulgar but it really doesn't matter because she is just stinkin hilarious.  If you need a good laugh...I would definitely watch this show.

Here are a few of her hilarious rimshot moments last night
  • "I'm like a brisket walking in to put a wedding dress on"
  • "I want my dress to be a shotgun wedding-knocked up-and-I don't give a damn. That kinda look."  - hence 7 months pregnant
  • "Are all people napkin ring people? Do we look like napkin ring people?" Bethenny asks the Bloomingdale's salesman while registering ... "If someone comes in here and buys this napkin ring for $5, you call me."
Where does she come up with this stuff? I mean seriously, I wish I was this quick witted.
Keep it Real Bethenny.

    2 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    I totally agree - love her show so far!!

    Kate said...

    I'll admit to is as a guilty pleasure!