Monday, May 17, 2010

fLoWeR - SwAp

So this past Saturday, I invited several of my best gal pals over to plant some flowers! Everyone was asked to bring their own favorite pot and some flowers. I provided snacks, drinks and the soil. It was super fun and everyone left with great flower pots.

the goods

the planting

the perfecting
look at that awesome green pot

the end product

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Great idea Anne!

nanettemills said...

Thanks for the party Ann! It was a great idea and really fun. Maybe I'll throw one, but instead of planting in pots everyone can plant flowers around my house! :)

Thanks again.

Nan

Kate said...

Looks like fun. Do it again next year and I won't miss!

Tara said...

I had a great time. Do you mind if I post about the party on my RYAN blog?

Katie said...

So sad I missed it. I need some flower to brighten my front porch. I better get to it uh??

Shea Lennon said...

That's such a great idea Anne--I should try that!

Stephanie said...

What an awesome idea!