Welcome to my very first blog!
I decided to create a blog to capture the fun and exciting times of 2010, a new decade! You probably think this is a resolution, don't be fooled that is not the case. I am frequently asked by friends and family "What's New with You". Well beware that if you ask me, I will probably refer you to this blog. I cannot promise that I will be witty, grammatically correct or even worth reading. But someday I hope to look back and say...wow 2010 was a great year full of laughter, friends, family, cooking, vacations, etc.
I look forward to sharing with you! Happy New Year!
Thanks RV Designs for creating my beauty of a blog!
Thanks RV Designs for creating my beauty of a blog!

4 comments:
You're welcome Anne! Glad you are in the blog world.
Hooray Anne! Welcome to the blogosphere.
yahoo - go girl go!
Welcome!!!!
Post a Comment