Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mi Familia

To start this blogging thing off right, I figured I should introduce you to my live in family. Lets just say we have a great time together and I wouldn't trade them for anything!



From Left to Right (Harper, Ashley, Hurley)

Here is a little diddy about each of them. 

Harper: CrAzY, always wants to cuddle, belly rubs, stinky breath, will chew on bones for hours, loves her big sister, likes to bark, gets way to excited when people come over, loves it when I read to her, body slams.
    Nicknames: Harp, Harpie, Teeny Balls, Teeny

Ashley : boyfriend (7 years), he bleeds purple (ksu), loves his PS3 way to much, always makes me laugh, HOMEBREWER!, winemaker, great athlete, great friend.
   Nicknames: Ash, the boyfriend 

Hurley: Calm, loves to cuddle, never is in trouble, strong, looks like a gazelle when she runs, great big sister, loves to go on walks.
   Nicknames: Hurl, Hurley-Girl, Hurley-Monster.
           

No comments: