Friday, September 10, 2010

GaRaGe SaLe

Today, I took off work to spend the day with my Dad. We're having a garage sale. My parent's neighborhood has an annual sale and they were planning on participating. Therefore, I thoroughly went through my house 2 weeks ago finding things to sell. I came up with PLENTY.   I am typically not a pack rat and perform routine house cleans in the Spring and Fall.  For those of you that know me...I am sure you're not surprised. I arrived at my parents house promptly at 7 am. The sale started at 730. My dad - made a new pot of coffee and even bought me doughnuts! Yummy... he knows how to win my heart! We had our first sale prior to my arrival. My mother's friend at work - her husband bought The Fiance's black and white Mustang Flag. I am not surprised that The Fiance got the first sale of the day - it is just his luck.

If you're looking for something in particular...give me a call. We just might have it up for SALE!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I hope you remembered to ask yourself, 'Would Abbey's students enjoy drawing this?' I am happy to pick up any donations you want to make to my still life collection of junk!