Sunday, February 14, 2010

L.O.V.E

Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm feeling the L.o.V.e.

To start off my day, I celebrated a GREAT friend's 27th birthday! (Heather, I wish you were here to celebrate!!!)  We met up at the Classic Cup Cafe on the Plaza and had brunch.

Tonight, Ashley and I celebrated V-Day!  I purchased a couple of delicious looking KC-Strip steaks and twice baked potatoes from Hen House. I also made my new favorite side dish - french string beans with shallots.  Overall is was an amazing dinner and much easier than trying to fight the crowds at a restaurant.  The only thing we we fought was the snow storm - grilling the steaks and potatoes. 

For a dessert surprise - on Saturday morning I ventured over to Prairie Village - Dolce Bakery.  I picked up 4 cupcakes and a treat for Hurley and Harper.  They were AmAzInG!!!!!!!!  (red velvet, orange almond, double chocolate and a valentine's surprise)











Oh- I cannot forget the amazing flowers I received from Ashley. He is so very thoughtful.


Sending LOVE to all my Friends & Family! :)

2 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Hey I recognize that Valentine!

eweeksdvm said...

Hey Anne!Glad you guys enjoyed your love day!Ashley did a great job with those flowers, they are beautiful!!!!